Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Friday, December 12, 2008

Sleeping in

The kids and I went to see Mrs. B. She is a lady who had made-up songs to get kids excited about reading. The kids were complaining the other day that we don't do any activites that the school had so I decided that this was free and we could go. Lyle had to work late and was unable to go, but we had fun. Even William was good (but he almost always is). I hope that he will be good tomorrow when I will be busy all day with the ward party. Oh well, at least Lyle has the day off and will be able to help as much as possible. (athought he has some stuff he needs to do in the morning with the YM). As least I don't need to be at the church until 10 am so I will be able to SLEEP-IN!!! In one more week I will be able to sleep-in for two weeks. I can't wait! Plus I am in a contest with my sisters to loss weight (which I am going to win-Tahmi) so I can excerise whenever.

1 comment: