Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Saturday, December 13, 2008

I love me husband, but....

So I was so excited to be able to sleep-in this morning, but my husband had other plans. After waking with the baby for the second time and coming to bed about 3:30, my husband decided that it was the perfect time to catch-up. He talking until about 5:00 am. I was trying really hard not to yell at him to SHUT-UP (my sleep is very important to me) so I would make small noices to let him know that I was listening but trying to sleep. He finally feel asleep and his alarm went off 1 hour later. I stayed in bed until 7:30, thinking about the ward party and everything I needed to do to get ready for it. I do love my husband but sometimes....

1 comment:

  1. So, I read this and had to laugh. I know what you mean. It's sort of like when you finally get the kids to sleep and fall into bed only for your husband to reach over and cop a feel with a hey baby wink!

    ReplyDelete