Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Light Rail



















The kids and I rode the Light Rail yesterday. I wanted to see how it would be to do something using the light rail so I went to pay Lyle's dues for the union. We caught the bus right by our house. I had $6.25 for us to ride, but was informed that I would need exact change for each rider (1.25 for the three older kids and 2.50 for me), so we walked down to the nearest gas station and got change. We then caught the next bus. We didn't need to wait long for the light rail as they are running about every 10 minutes. We were able to find a seat right away.When we were done paying Lyle's dues we caught the bus and then the light rail again. This time it was pack full of people. (standing room only). So we got off and waiting until the next one. This rail was pack also, but we got on to ride it out. These are pictures of my kids impromptu seats. We have decided to try riding it again in about 1 month after the newness is no longer there and people are needing to pay.












1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you are going to ride again. Maybe we can come with you guys. I agree that after people have to start paying and the newness wears off, it will get better. It was tiring, but fun.

    ReplyDelete