Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Adventure


READ BELOW:















I hope that everyone had a great Christmas. The Barnes family had an eventful Christmas morning. I was in charge of the rolls for my sisters house and put the butter on the stove to melt. I then went upstairs to get Lyle's debit card so that I could get batteries for his camera (my memory card was full and his batteries were dead in his camera). When I came down the stairs I saw smoke in the kitchen and thought that my butter was burning, which I thought was wierd because I did not put the burner on that high. The burner was turned on hot enogh to burn the boxes that were on top of it because I turned on the wrong burner. I started yelling FIRE!!!! Lyle jumped out of bed and came running down. By that time I had already takin the boxes off the stove and put them into the sink and was pouring water over them. We got the fire out before the smoke alarms went off. All the other kids were already awake, but William slept right through the whole thing.




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that I am not the only one who has kitchen fires. :0) I have had my fair share.

    ReplyDelete