Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Young Woman Cupcakes

Last March I found this recipe in my "Family Fun" magazine. I thought they looked cool but also realized that they had all the Young Woman Value colors in them. I kept the recipe knowing that I would make them for the Young Woman for Birthday Sunday (The one Sunday a month that we celebrate all the Young Woman's birthdays for the month).



We started planning this years Young Woman in Excellence (This is the opportunity for the girls to showcase what they have been doing in their Personal Progress Books for the last year), and I was put in charge of refreshments. I knew I had to make these cupcakes.


They were a little more time consuming than I thought they would be but they turned out so cute. I topped them off with Cool Whip and gold sugar crystals.

1 comment: