Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Jareds Glasses

Jared is REALLY hard on his glasses. On Sundays during church I will do some adjustments and cleaning of his glasses. When we went in this year to get new glasses I asked them to adjust his old ones. While she was adjusting them the broke in two. She told me that if I payed for new lenses she would replace the frames.


It was a good investment at he broke his new glasses (see picture) a couple of weeks ago and had to wear the ones that broke in the doctors office and we bought new lenses for.


I just hope that these will last until we can get him into the doctor at the beginning of the year. Thank goodness Lyle's insurance cover new glasses (frames and lenses) every year!





No comments:

Post a Comment