Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Thursday, September 1, 2011

I Want to Feed Her Too.

When I got home from the hospital with Whitney William watched me nurse her. The way he was looking at me I though, "How am I going to inform him that he can't eat the same way?" I found out soon enough that HE wanted to nurse Whitney. He would lift up his shirt and say, "I want to feed her." We gave him the chance just to see what he would do.


We all had a good laugh at him trying to feed his sister.


He's ask to taste my mommies milk so one time while I was pumping I let him taste some. He has not asked since.

He is such a good helper with her. He also is a great "Big Brother". When he wants to do something on his own he will tell us, "I do it! I a big brother!" We've had many spills of milk and lemonade to clean up but I am very happy that he is doing it on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment