Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sand Rail

On Saturday we went to my sisters house to celebrate Thanksgiving. Her husband bought a sand rail from a garage sale that morning. With a little bit of work the guys got it going. They took the older kids out for a ride in the desert but left the younger ones at home.

Before they left Lyle took our younger two for a ride. As you can tell William loved it at first but as soon as Lyle started up the engine and took off the tears started. Once it was off he wanted to get back in.

Anna on the other hand loved it from the beginning. I think she should have gone out with the older kids.

2 comments:

  1. You should ask them if they'll race them in the lawnmower races. Or, we could start our own shindig. I think my backyard's big enough for a sand track! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My poor baby William! He wouldn't have cried if Aunt Tahmi was holding him! j/k Lyle, love you.

    ReplyDelete