Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Little Megan"

Josie LOVES my niece Megan, who is about 5 years older than her. We call her "Little Megan" (we would call Megan "Little Katy, after my sister whom she idealized). When we go to family gatherings she always wants to know if Megan will be there. The last time we got together Megan was not there and Josie was very upset.

While we were getting ready to go to Thanksgiving dinner at my sisters Josie asked if Megan was going to be there. I told her yes. She then stated that Megan "will probable want to do my hair and put make-up on"

When we got to my sisters I mention it to Megan and a short time later I could not find Josie. About one hour later Josie came down the stairs with hair and make-up done. She just looks too grown-up.

I am very glad that Megan is a great influence on her.

1 comment:

  1. hey its megan!! i dont have a little sister so when josie comes i LOVE doing her hair and make up and spending time with her! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete