Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Tree

Every year when I see the stores and their Christmas Trees with all the same colors and ribbons flowing off of them I think, "I can't wait until the kids are gone and I will have a "Theme" Christmas Tree like the ones on display." Then we put up our tree and I see how excited the kids are to hang their decorations (They get a new ornament every year) then they add the other decorations, I don't think I would have it any other way.
My tree tells the story of our family. Wither it be the glass bulbs that have made it through kids and are still there from our first Christmas together when we couldn't afford a tree and some friends of ours bought our tree and all the trimmings. The ornaments that kids make every year at school. Or just looking back at the ornaments that we bought and why we bought them for that child. I LOVE looking at our Christmas Tree!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that was sweet. Your such a good mommy. I let the kids decorate, then while they are at school, I take everything off, and re-do it. I'm a horrible mother!! BTW- I see you got your carpet installed lol. Love you sis! ;)

    ReplyDelete