Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

D-Backs Game 2010

As a lot of you already know, Lyle's Union gets D-Back tickets for the Union members on Labor Day. This is the third year we have gone and have enjoyed every one. This year William was old enough to really take everything in. His eye's were huge looking all around the stadium.This was after a lot of hard work to get him to sleep. I have the same picture of Lyle holding William asleep from all the games.
I try to take this picture every year too. The problem this year is that I remembered the camera but forgot to put the memory card in it. This would no be a problem because I always carry a back-up in my purse, but I left that at home also. These are the pictures from my cell phone. At least I got some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment