Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Monday, August 9, 2010

We are OVER!

After 15 years and 5 kids we are parting ways. Although there was support at first it has been lacking in the last couple of year. I can't relax and end up with a pain in my back! I am moving on to bigger and better things.

Lyle and I finally got a new bed! We went from a Queen size to a King size. We spent all morning cleaning our room and getting the room ready. Then in the afternoon we picked-up the bed (saving $ 60.00 in a delivery charge) and brought it home. After we moved the old bed downstairs and let the kids jump on it for the last couple of days. This is my 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed. So far one has not fallen off.

It has been GREAT with the bigger bed, but Lyle and I still end up meeting in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment