Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Friday, August 13, 2010

2010-2011 School Year

The kids started school on Tuesday. They were so happy! (as was I) This was taken right before we walked out the door.My big 1st grader, Anna. She wore the same outfit to Meet the Teacher the Friday before. I think it is her favorite.
Jared starts 3rd grade this year. He is happy to be in the same class as all his friends this year. I don't think the teacher will know what to do.
Josie starts 5th grade this year. She is ready to get into the thick of things and learn more. I think she is also excited because she has to read for homework so she can have her face in a book and I will not bug her to do her chores around the house.
Big Man on Campus, Austin, starts 8th grade. When we went shoe shopping he is wearing the same size as his mom. He is always going up to people we know and checking on if he is taller then they are. About 6 more inches and he's got me beat.
I am looking forward to a great year. I know the kids are also.

No comments:

Post a Comment