Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Van

We sold our Ford Expedition about 3 years ago as the payments were to much and we were able to get what we owed plus some more. We then bought a van, used, with payments that we could afford. We also got the extended warranty. The van was having some issues right off the bat. We were able to save money and a year later got it into the shop. We have had it in and out of the shop for the last year and a half. It has gotten to the point that my service guy and I are on first name basis and he calls me by my nick-name. I took it in AGAIN on Tuesday and on Wednesday got the call that they were going to put in a new engine! I'm really glad that we got the extended warranty as we only have to come up with $300.00 and the warranty will cover $ 6,300.00 for the engine. I hope and have been praying that this will fix the problem. The Barnes family is really tired of making van payments and also paying to have it fixed with money that we have been saving to fix the truck that we are not making payments on.

1 comment: