Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Great Skate

The kids school has a Great Skate night at least once a year. We have missed the last three times because we had something else going on. We were finally able to go (The kids were so excited).

William is just a little two young put he had fun when we first got there putting on Anna's skates.



Here I am trying to hold Anna up while in skates myself. I am surprised we made it around.



Jared and Anna could not wait to get on the floor.


Anna went around twice and then got off the floor and took her skates off and put her shoes back on (I think it was her way of telling us she was DONE). Lyle ended up turning in her skates and getting some for himself.


All in all the kids had fun with out a lot of falling down. Austin was the only one that had been skating before. Lyle and I had not been for about 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment