Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Friday, March 27, 2009

This is worth it!!!!

I have decided to visit my sisters and mom in Michigan and my big brother in Georgia this summer. In order to go I needed to earn some money, so I started watching a 4 month old baby all week (and her 4 year old sister Kayleen on Tuesdays and Thursdays). This is on top of the three kids I already watch all week. This is how my day goes: Addison gets dropped off about 7:30 with her older sister, Morgan. At 8:00 we are out the door dropping off my older three and Morgan at school. At 12:30 we drop Anna and Kayleen off at pre-school. At 2:30 the three other kids (Abby, Eli, and Jarred "Marcus") get dropped off and at 3:20 we leave to pick-up Jared and Anna at school and drop off Addison to her mom-who is picking up Kayleen at Anna's preschool. We get home at 3:45 to have snack and start homework. Austin gets home at 3:50 or 4:50 if he stated after school and Joey gets home around 4:45. Then its dinner time, finish up with homework, FHE (Monday) piano (Tuesday) YM or achievement day (Wednesday), Softball (Thursday), or Volleyball (Friday). Scriptures at 8:00 and bed at 8:30. Abby, Eli, and Marcus get picked up at around 10:00 and I fall into bed sometime between 10:30 and 11:00. William gets up about 2-3 times during the night and I'm up at 6-6:30 to start the day over again. Whenever I feel like I'm going to scream I just keep thinking, "Michigan-Georgia, Michigan-Georgia, This is for Michigan and Georgia."

I CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY!!!!!!

3 comments: