Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Sunday, March 15, 2009

William Crawling

After weeks of being right on the edge my little man has started to crawl. I was teaching the Sunbeam class and Lyle had William. Lyle was out in the foyer with our sitter. She brought a bottle of Pepsi and that is what he crawled after (going for the caffeine, just like his dad). Now he is all over the house. He crawls normal but every once-in-a-while he does what I call the Mowgli crawl (from the Jungle Book). Here are the pictures:
William Sucking his thumb (that is his second favorite thing-Mom is his first)


Isn't that the funniest crawl? Oh well, he is just so dang cute!

2 comments:

  1. you're in trouble now! I'm never sure what's worse, the screaming after you leave their sight and they can't follow or chasing them constantly when they don't want to follow you. Personally, I prefer mobility and some independence. It's more fun to watch!

    ReplyDelete