Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Friday, November 4, 2011

Josie is 12!

Josie turned 12 this year! She has started Young Woman's and is already passing things off in her Personal Progress book.

The kids are getting older now so I let them pick what they want for dessert. Lyle always gets pumpkin pie for his birthday and I like ice cream sundaes. Josie decided to have Key lime pie. It was very yummy and no one complained about he change.


Josie also wanted to ride a horse for her birthday. She did this a couple of years ago for her birthday but we had a rough time getting with Lyle's boss to have her ride his horse. Since that time my BFF moved to and back from Idaho and got horses. I got with her and Josie enjoyed riding the horses by herself.



She also wanted a volleyball. I guess it is the new thing at the school. I think she had a great birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment