Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Two Blog Questions in One.

Due to the Winter Break and Christmas and everything else I missed two blog questions. Here is my make-up:

The first blog challenge question is, What is Your Conversion (in the LDS Church) Story? I grew up in the LDS religion and I don't have a "moment" when I KNEW the church was true. I went to church as a child because all of my friends were doing it. As a teenager I went so that I could socialize with my friends. When I turned 18 I was trying to decide between following some of my friends down the path that looked really fun or get more serious about my church attendance. This was luckily about the time I met Lyle and he helped steer me in the right direction. So I have to say that I have always been converted but sometimes more than others.

The second blog challenge question is, How Does Color play a roll in your life? I have never thought about color having a big roll in my life, but I guess if I was color blind or blind I would miss the colors. I know that I am in a better mood when I am around some colors than others. I enjoy driving through Oak Creek Canyon during the Fall and after a good snow storm all that snow looks cool but can get tiresome looking at all that white. In the spring I love to see the desert in bloom, and I really enjoyed the drive back east 18 months ago and seeing all that green during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment