Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What is Your Favorite Day of the Week and Why?

Question for this week. My favorite day of the week is Sunday. Not because I get to fight with all my kids during Sacrament Meeting or that Lyle doesn't get home until after 3pm. I enjoy Sunday because when everyone finally does get home from church we usually don't have anywhere to go and we are able to spend time as a family. It is very rare for Lyle to work on Sunday and we spend the time watching a movie and eating popcorn. I have a picture of every one of my children sharing a bowl of popcorn with their dad. He starts them young by eating the rough part and giving them the soft part to gum when then are just a couple of months old. The kids look forward to this every week.

1 comment: