Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Thursday, February 18, 2010

New Toys

I am VERY exited to post photos of the new additions to our family. After many year of using my mom's Bosch I decided that when the tax return came in I was going to get my own as my mom was coming to get hers in March or June. I use it about every two weeks to make bread and much more during the holidays to make rolls so I knew I needed one of my own. This machine can make up to 6 loafs a bread or over 100 rolls at a time.


Did I tell you how much I LOVE this machine! I decided to get the chopper, food processor and blender attachments also. I can then get rid of all those extra appliances taking up room in my cabinets.



I am also trying to eat healthier and bought the wheat grinder. I have already played with it, but because I just bought 10lbs of wheat flour earlier I need to use it up before I can make my own.

Because I spent so much they threw in a 50lb bag of wheat.

So...when you start smelling bread, it's my house.

2 comments: