Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bye, Bye, Birdie

I had two dings in my windshield and have be putting off getting the windshield replaced because I knew as soon as I did I would get another ding. On Halloween I was driving around when a pigeon flew right in my pathway. The pigeon hit the antenna which in turn hit the windshield and CRACK, a nice spreading crack down the corner of my windshield. Here are the pictures. The white stuff is residue from the Bird.

I don't think the bird survived. I saw feathers as I drove off. (Yes, I did a hit and run)

Safelite AutoGlass came out on Tuesday and replaced the windshield, and all is right with the world. If you ever need your glass replaced I would recommend them. This is the second time I have used them and will use them again for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment