Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Josie's 10th Birthday

Josie turned 10 on Sunday. I can't believe how grown-up she is. Ever since visiting my sister in MI and using skates owned by my niece, that's all she ever talked about and wanted for her b-day. We got them early and I forgot to hide them so she found them in the car. We let her have them so she has been skating around the house A LOT.

For those of you who know her you know that she LOVES horses. About 6 months ago we were at Albersons and she found a horse cake that they had. When we went back to order it they did not have it anymore but the decorator stated that she could draw one on the cake. Josie, not wanting to make waves, said that was OK thinking "how can they draw with frosting and make a good cake"

When we picked up the cake she was very happy the way it turned out. I think they did a good job also.

Happy Birthday Josephine. Mom loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment