Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Friday, September 25, 2009

My New Driver

Before we left on my Michigan/Georgia trip I got a ticket for going 39 MPH in a 25 MPH zone. I admit that I was running late and trying to make up time, but that cop should not have been at the bottom of the overpass. Over $ 200.00 later I finished the class (on-line, thank goodness) and took the test the morning that we left on the trip (and passed with 100%).

Driving back from our trip (less than a month later) I wanted to get home to Lyle and was caught by photo radar in Tucson (about 2 hours from home) going 65 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. Again, the speed had just dropped from 65 to 55 and when I realized it they took my picture. $ 214.00 later I now drive the speed limit or maybe 1 or 2 miles over, but I have thought of hiring this guy to drive me around.

No comments:

Post a Comment