Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy Week

This is the worst week of all the weeks in the month. Although it wasn't as bad as it could have been because the kids had Monday off and Today (Wednesday) they have a half day. Monday Lyle woke-up and decided to work on his garage. We spent all day cleaning it out and putting new lights up. The kids enjoyed it because they got to ride their bikes all day. Yesterday I had to go to Josie and Jared's school for a PTO meeting (I am the secretary). On the way home I dropped Jared off at Piano lessons. This started the whole dropping off and picking up kids for lessons for the next hour or so. During this time I need to get dinner, homework, showers, and scriptures done. Thank goodness Lyle came home right as I was leaving to take Josie so I was able to leave the kids home. Tonight is YM for Lyle and Austin and Achievement night for Josie. Thursday is grocery shopping and PTO meeting for Austin's school (I am the President), then we need to get home and do dinner, homework and showers. By Friday I am exhausted and ready for the weekend. Austin will be going to a Scout round-up with his cousin and Lyle will be working. I think I may try to do some scrapbook-I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment