Barnes Family

Barnes Family
Christmas 2010

Monday, January 26, 2009

My New Deacon

Austin was ordained a Deacon yesterday, just in time for him to attend his first Priesthood meeting last night. He is also the Deacon quorum President (it happens when you are the only Deacon in the ward). He is taking his calling very seriously and is planning on activating all the inactive boys. He also took notes at the Priesthood meeting and told me about what he learned. I was very happy to have the BFF come to the ward to support him (Love ya Jen) and enjoy a small dinner later at the house. I can't wait until next Sunday when he passes Sacrament for the first time. Let's all pray he doesn't drop the tray!

3 comments:

  1. He has grown so much and is so handsome. I can't believe we are old enough, actually you are old enough to have a son in young mens. WOW! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... how did he do? I'm sure he didn't drop the tray?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No dropping of the tray, but close to crying by the mom.

    ReplyDelete